ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] Transition

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] Transition
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 02:42:02 -0400

Perhaps we can have a quick 'Poll' from the list about members who are planning
to attend one or both outreach sessions. [I've given up on attending HK and Abu
Dabai, however].
I would then propose to eliminate the following dates as possible meeting
dates:Due to the high percentage of US members [from my review of the list of
members on the website], we need to avoid 7/3, which will be a holiday for many
in the US.
I would propose to put the entire week of 7/10-7/16 OFF LIMITS, due to the two
outreach meetings on the four overarching issues.
For myself, I am not available 7/24, nor 7/29.
August is a much better time to try to get a several hour meeting, if we
schedule now, and while I know that many take holiday much of that month, I
wonder if I can propose that we try to identify a date early in August as one
of the options, at least for the second interaction with the full membership.