ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] Draft BC position Regsitry Registrar Separation

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] Draft BC position Regsitry Registrar Separation
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 08:37:56 -0400

while I appreciate that Philip has done a draft, I would like to see price caps
and the long awaited economic analysisincluded in the comment... but... where
would this be posted and by whom?

As I said, as a small business owner, I support structural separation, and
think it important.but I am not sure where this would be posted. Can we get a
quick answer on that? that would be important so that the work of the members
would be meaningful if they devote time to editing/commenting on the
draft.Marilyn