ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Draft BC position Regsitry Registrar Separation

  • To: "'BC gnso'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Draft BC position Regsitry Registrar Separation
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 10:19:40 +0200

Phil thank you for your comments which I am happy to include in their entirety.
Ron thank you for your support to Phil's comments.
I attach an amended version of the proposed position.

In the absence of any gainsaying, the paper will be adopted by consensus by the
conclusion of the discussion period ie August 24.

Philip

PS as stated before happy to consider a second paper on other issues such as
pricing.
For that we would need an expert from the ranks of our membership to do the
first draft.
Please let the Secretariat know if you would like to volunteer.