ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] R Andruff: Revised BC Charter - discussion and vote

  • To: "BC gnso" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] R Andruff: Revised BC Charter - discussion and vote
  • From: "BC Secretariat" <secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 10:10:14 +0200

Thanks for this draft, Philip.  Thanks to the drafting team as well.  I need
to give it a second read before commenting further, but two questions have
arisen which I hope you can shed more light on.  First, did your team
undertake any dialogue with our other (currently) two constituencies in the
Non Contracted House to see if our revised Charter is more consistent (read:
easier to integrate) with the others in the longer term?  And second, does
anyone have a sense as to where the timeline stands for the considered
"merging of the constituencies"?  I think that the answer to these questions
will assist us all in reviewing your draft BC Charter.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff

RNA Partners, Inc.