ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] A message from Mike Roberts

  • To: "BC gnso" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] A message from Mike Roberts
  • From: "BC Secretariat" <secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 16:25:06 +0200

Dear BC Members -

I very much appreciate the confidence you have shown in electing me
to the NomCom.  Within the bounds of the rules for NomCom members,
I'll do my best to ensure that candidates that share our values and
perspective on ICANN's challenges are named to the Board.

I also will be pleased to have your comments and suggestions at any
time.  Given my California base of operations, my email is perhaps
best way to reach me routinely.  mmr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

- Mike Roberts