ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] New member

  • To: "'BC Secretariat'" <secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'BC gnso'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] New member
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 14:08:27 -0400

I want to send our welcome to Scott for joining the BC!  I had the pleasure
to spend some time with him at the last two ICANN meetings and can confirm
that he will be a valued member of our organization, and I look forward to
working with him on BC issues going forward.  Welcome aboard, Scott!

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff

RNA Partners, Inc.