ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] BC position EOI

  • To: <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] BC position EOI
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 09:30:14 +0100

Thank you for the last round of comments.
Our 14 day process is almost complete and I wanted to send a copy of our paper
so that BC colleagues in Nairobi will have a position to speak to.

I attach a version three factoring in the last round of comments / support. This
includes all substantive contributions of content though not all of the style
suggestions. Us rapporteurs should be free to retain that element!

For good order I also attach a clean version 3 and have entitled it "final" to
facilitate any external communication in Nairobi.

Philip