ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] BC position EOI

  • To: Philip Sheppard <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, "bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] BC position EOI
  • From: Susan Kawaguchi <skawaguchi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 09:32:45 -0800

Facebook supports the Final draft of the EOI position document.

Susan Kawaguchi
Domain Name Manager

Facebook Inc.
1601 S. California Avenue
Palo Alto, CA
Phone - 650 485-6064
Cell - 650 387 3904

NOTICE: This email (including any attachments) may contain information that is
private, confidential, or protected by attorney-client or other privilege.
Unless you are the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, or retransmit the
email or its contents."