ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] Working Group Guidelines -- withdrawing the draft

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] Working Group Guidelines -- withdrawing the draft
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 16:45:36 -0500

hi all,

given the lateness of the hour (2 days before the filing deadline) and the
depth of disagreements expressed about the draft, i am withdrawing it and will
submit it as a personal comment rather than that of the BC.

i'm disappointed that we couldn't have had this discussion several weeks ago.
i think we need to tune up our policy-development process so that we avoid this
kind of train wreck in the future.

best,

mikey

phone   651-647-6109