ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] Working Group Guidelines -- withdrawing the draft

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] Working Group Guidelines -- withdrawing the draft
  • From: Christopher Martin <cgmartin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 10:37:06 -0400

Hi Mikey.  Unless you've gotten some more personal emails with probs, I'm not
sure there's massive disagreement about the draft - just seemed there was worry
about the line on Chairs not being on drafting teams, and some other items like
Ron's.  Could we still submit the draft without that language, and you could
possibly submit that and any other personal considerations in addendum as
personal comments?