ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] Assessing the "Domain Name Exchange" service proposed by VeriSign

  • To: "'bc - GNSO list'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] Assessing the "Domain Name Exchange" service proposed by VeriSign
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 09:51:22 +0200

I share the concern with this proposal.
I believe there is a parallel to the BC position on vertical separation of R &
Rs.
It should be up to the proponents of change to make the case that the change
will NOT add to the likelihood of abuse.

I support an attempt at Council to slow it down.
I support in parallel one to one dialogue with VeriSign.

Philip