ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Announcement of results of Elections

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Announcement of results of Elections
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 18:51:10 -0500

This announces the conclusion of the BC's Election for Councilor and
endorsement vote for V.Chair,Finance and Operations:
Total number of votes received during the voting period:  32This will inform
you of the outcome of the BC Election for Vice Chair. Chris Chaplow was
endorsed by 60 votes.  This will inform you of the outcome of the BC Election
for Councilor.  The Election Officer advises of the outcome as follows, after
the application of weighted voting:    John Berard      = 35 Adam Palmer = 29
THE RESULTS OF THE ELECTION WERE RECEIVED AND COMPILED BY GLEN DE ST GERY,
ACTING AS ELECTIONS OFFICER FOR BCPlease join me in thanking both Councilor
Candidates for their willingness to serve as BC Councilor on behalf of the BC's
members' policy interests, and  theV.Chair, Finance and Operations for his
willingness to continue to serve. And thanks to all members who voted. We had
approximately 2/3s turn out for the election during the election period.Marilyn
CadeBC Chair