ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: APOLOGIES FOR CONFUSION [bc-gnso] BC Meeting, March 15 2011 slides

  • To: Bc-Gnso <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: APOLOGIES FOR CONFUSION [bc-gnso] BC Meeting, March 15 2011 slides
  • From: Benedetta Rossi <secretariat-bc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 11:33:07 +0100

Dear members,
Apologies for the confusion. I seem to have sent out the slides in multiple
emails, so please disregard them all apart from the one below. My email kept
telling me the sending had failed, when in fact it hadn't! You migh receive a
few more emails, so please just erase them and accept my apologies for the
confusion!

Thank you,
Kindest Regards,

Benedetta Rossi