ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: APOLOGIES FOR CONFUSION [bc-gnso] BC Meeting, March 15 2011 slides

  • To: "'Benedetta Rossi'" <secretariat-bc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Bc-Gnso'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: APOLOGIES FOR CONFUSION [bc-gnso] BC Meeting, March 15 2011 slides
  • From: "Michael D. Palage" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 07:58:10 -0400

Dear Benedetta,

Thank you for sending these documents. Since many email mail servers will
likely block emails with 12 meg attachments, may I recommend that you up
load these types of documents to the BC website and then just provide a URL
to the mailing list.

Although I can accept these larger emails when I am traveling abroad with
lower broadband access these larger email have been known to back-up and
complicate my email delivery with some ISPs timing out.

Just a friendly suggestion and thanks again for providing these documents.

Best regards,

Michael