ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Posted Comments to NTIA's NOI on the IANA Functions

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Posted Comments to NTIA's NOI on the IANA Functions
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 06:53:27 -0400

Dear BC Members
I have pasted below the comments posted by ICANN to the NTIA's NOI on IANA
Functinos Arrangement. This is merely an informational posting, for your
convenience.

http://www.ntia.doc.gov/comments/110207099-1099-01/
Normally, a flood of postings occur on the closing date, so I would suggest
that you expect a larger number of postings by cob today, and possibly Monday.
Best Regards
Marilyn Cade, BC Chair