ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] Posted Comments to NTIA's NOI on the IANA Functions

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] Posted Comments to NTIA's NOI on the IANA Functions
  • From: Kladouras Konstantinos <kkladouras@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 14:25:51 +0300

Dear BC members,

Please find attached for information the ETNO response to the NTIA consultation
on IANA functions.

In ETNO's view, the responsibilities of the IANA functions should remain as a
whole within ICANN and not fall under any direct government oversight. We urge
ICANN to work towards fully implementing the Affirmation of Commitments and its
resulting recommendations for improvement and in our cover letter we ask the US
government to act as a catalyst in this direction.

Best regards,
Konstantin

Konstantin KLADOURAS
Head of Regulatory Strategy Section

OTE S.A.
Directorate General for Regulatory Affairs
99 Kifissias Ave., GR-151 24 Maroussi GREECE

Tel: +30 210 611 8319
Mob: +30 697 33 44 006
e-mail: kkladouras@xxxxxx<mailto:kkladouras@xxxxxx>