ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Public Comment: The FY12 Travel Support Guidelines DRAFT

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>, Benedetta BC Secretariat <secretariat-bc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Public Comment: The FY12 Travel Support Guidelines DRAFT
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 17:57:57 -0400

Dear BC Members
Please note the attached public comment announcement. I will put this on the BC
agenda for next week for a very short discussion.
Since the travel costs affect the overall budget and operating plan, which
Chris Chaplow, our V.P., Finance and Operations, manages for the BC re
comments, I'll ask him to undertake our comments/ feedback on this topic as
well.  I have reviewed both the Strat/Operating Plan/Budget and this document,
and it is i interesting that they are not aligned at all. I am anticipating a
one hour discussion/working call session, but Chris will determine that, and
set up a mechanism to take member comment.
In the meantime, this is an alert to members that this topic will get a few
minutes on the BC call.
Best Regards
Marilyn CadeBC Chair