ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] Public Comment: The FY12 Travel Support Guidelines DRAFT

  • To: "'bc - GNSO list'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] Public Comment: The FY12 Travel Support Guidelines DRAFT
  • From: "Chris Chaplow" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 20:44:41 +0200

Dear Members,

As highlighted by  Marilyn the FY12 Draft Budget has been published for
public comment which closes on Sunday 17th June just in time for the Board
Meeting on Friday 24th June.   Last year the FY11 Draft Plan was approved in
its entirety by the Board at the Brussels meeting.

As usual the Budget cycle is a three stage process. Strategic Plan (Dec),
Framework Budget (Mar), Draft Budget (May).    This year, there was
additional early opportunity for SO/AC leadership to submit early comment
and support level requests.   There was also Toolkit of services request
process which originated .

As this is an important subject I am asking for a small team of volunteers
to help me set up a BC work team to discuss strategy and help with the
drafting of the BC comments.  I think it is important moving forward that a
number of members are familiar with the budget cycle and numbers.     If FC
members Jon and Anders can help it would be appreciated.   I am suggesting a
single work team call for Friday 3 June 10.00 EST.

Suggested Timetable

29th May Request for volunteers and background reading

2 June   5 min discussion at BC meeting

3 June   1hr BC Work Team Call

8 June   Initial report to BC list for members comments.

17 June  Comment deadline

Looking forward to some productive analysis.

Best wishes

Chris Chaplow

.-------

Here is a list of  all relevant documentation I can find in the three areas:

<http://www.icann.org/en/strategic-plan/draft-strategic-plan-2011-2014-27nov
10-en.pdf> Draft 2011-2014 Strategic Plan

http://www.icann.org/en/strategic-plan/draft-strategic-plan-2011-2014-27nov1
0-en.pdf

Public Comment

http://forum.icann.org/lists/stratplan-draft-2011

Summary of Public Comment

http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/stratplan-draft-2011-summary-comments
-21feb11-en.pdf

Redline Draft 2011-2014 strategic Plan

http://www.icann.org/en/strategic-plan/strategic-plan-2011-2014-redline-21fe
b11-en.pdf

<http://www.icann.org/en/strategic-plan/draft-strategic-plan-2011-2014-27nov
10-en.pdf> Draft 2011-2014 Strategic Plan ? for board approval at Silicon
Valley

http://www.icann.org/en/strategic-plan/strategic-plan-2011-2014-21feb11-en.p
df

Board resolution at Silicon Valley Meeting

http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/resolutions-18mar11-en.htm#2

Approved 2011-2014 Strategic Plan

http://www.icann.org/en/strategic-plan/strategic-plan-2011-2014-28mar11-en.p
df

 <http://www.icann.org/en/planning/ops-budget-framework-fy2012-en.pdf>
Proposed Framework for the Fiscal Year 2012 (FY12) Operating Plan and Budget

http://www.icann.org/en/planning/ops-budget-framework-fy2012-en.pdf

 <http://www.icann.org/en/financials/so-ac-sg-requests-summary-fy12-en.pdf>
FY12 Summary of SO/AC/SG Additional Requests

http://www.icann.org/en/financials/so-ac-sg-requests-summary-fy12-en.pdf

Public Comments

http://forum.icann.org/lists/op-budget-fy2012/index.html

BC comments

http://forum.icann.org/lists/op-budget-fy2012/msg00010.html

Summary of Public Comments

http://forum.icann.org/lists/op-budget-fy2012/pdfbCWu5hj40N.pdf

Summary of SO/AC/SG Additional Requests with proposed action and rationale.

http://forum.icann.org/lists/op-budget-fy2012/pdfUNwycLKGih.pdf

<http://www.icann.org/en/financials/proposed-opplan-budget-v1-fy12-17may11-e
n.pdf> Draft FY12 Operating Plan and Budget

http://www.icann.org/en/financials/proposed-opplan-budget-v1-fy12-17may11-en
.pdf

Toolkit

Initial staff implementation report

http://gnso.icann.org/drafts/toolkit-implementation-report-15nov10-en.pdf

Cartagena Presentation

cartagena39.icann.org/meetings/cartagena2010/presentation-gnso-stakeholder-c
onstituencies-toolkit-04dec10-en.pdf

Transcript of GNSO Cartagena workshop

http://cartagena39.icann.org/meetings/cartagena2010/transcript-toolkit-discu
ssion-04dec10-en.pdf

BC submission 15th Feb 2010

Not published on Web ? please ask Chris Chaplow for a copy

Toolkit  update  (Intended for GNSO Council but deferred?)

http://gnso.icann.org/correspondence/svsf-toolkit-presentation-07apr11-en.pd

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director
Andalucia.com S.L.