ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] Policy Calendar for 2-Jun-2011 BC Member call

  • To: "Frederick Felman " <Frederick.Felman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bc GNSO list " <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] Policy Calendar for 2-Jun-2011 BC Member call
  • From: "Marilyn Cade " <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 12:08:23 +0000

I think the price control issue deserves BC attention. I am not  personally
affected, but my understanding of the business entities with large defensive
portfolios, or just portfolios, is that price increases, even on selective
names like brands, could affect them negatively.

Steve, did I understand from you that the BC would need a rapporteur on this?

Marilyn Cade
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T