ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] ICANN 41 Public Forum Topics

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] ICANN 41 Public Forum Topics
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 19:42:23 -0400

Dear BC Members
Filiz Yilmaz, the  Director of Public Participation has requested two topics
from each SG/AC that we would like to see on the agenda. I would like to invite
you to nominate topics no later than the CSG meeting on Tuesday. To speed the
process, if you have topics, please send them to me, cc to BC secretariat, and
we will put forward to Tony Holmes, who is coordinating the CSG meeting in
Singapore ahead of time to speed the discussion during the CSG.