ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] BC Members Call, July 14 2011 - Adobe connect chat transcript

  • To: Bc-Gnso <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] BC Members Call, July 14 2011 - Adobe connect chat transcript
  • From: Benedetta Rossi <secretariat-bc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 13:33:32 +0200

Dear BC Members,
I just wanted to let you know that I have actually completed call reports for
all BC Members calls so far since March 2011.  They will be posted on the BC
website shortly, along with all of the transcripts, and will be visible in the
'Teleconference' section of the site.

Kindest Regards,

Benedetta Rossi
BC Secretariat