ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Response from Liz - FW: Draft RAP Motion - WHOIS Access Recommendation #1

  • To: "'Bc-Gnso'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Response from Liz - FW: Draft RAP Motion - WHOIS Access Recommendation #1
  • From: "Zahid Jamil" <zahid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 00:44:46 +0500

Dear All,

Please find below some suggested options to deal with the Resolved clause of
the WHOIS Access Recommendation #1 in the Draft RAP Motion.

Sincerely,

Zahid Jamil

Barrister-at-law

Jamil & Jamil

Barristers-at-law

219-221 Central Hotel Annexe

Merewether Road, Karachi. Pakistan

Cell: +923008238230

Tel: +92 21 35680760 / 35685276 / 35655025

Fax: +92 21 35655026

 <http://www.jamilandjamil.com/> www.jamilandjamil.com

Notice / Disclaimer

This message contains confidential information and its contents are being
communicated only for the intended recipients . If you are not the intended
recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
message by mistake and delete it from your system. The contents above may
contain/are the intellectual property of DNDRC, and constitute privileged
information protected by attorney client privilege. The reproduction,
publication, use, amendment, modification of any kind whatsoever of any part
or parts (including photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic
means whether or not transiently or incidentally or some other use of this
communication) without prior written permission and consent of DNDRC is
prohibited.