ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] SUNDAY meeting Reminder of two SSR related sessions today:

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>, "bc-secretariat @icann" <bc-secretariat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] SUNDAY meeting Reminder of two SSR related sessions today:
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 11:15:52 -0400

Remember that the SSR-RT, with Jeff Brueggeman, as the CSG rep, will present
today, and that the DSSR, chaired by Mikey O'Connor, [a BC member] and Scott
McCormick, as our designated BC rep, will present Sunday afternoon.
The dial information to participate remotely will be on the schedule on the
ICANN website.
If you are in Dakar physically, the sessions are in the Salon Verte, where the
GNSO Working sessions/Council have been Sat/Sunday.
Important issues to the BC -- I hope you will be able to join our colleagues.
And, of course, the BC drinks for members, separately announced will take place
after the meetings close. Check email from Secretariat on where to find all of
your BC colleagues for a round of drinks.
Marilyn Cade,BC Chair