ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Posting the list of "improvements" to the new gTLD program to the BC public list

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Posting the list of "improvements" to the new gTLD program to the BC public list
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 18:12:35 -0500

Two members asked to have this list posted to the bc-GNSO list. Thus, I am
posting it, but you already received it via bc-private, so you can disregard
this. It is a copy of the list provided for the BC call.

Bene will also put it on the BC WIKI, and as she and I finalize the grid/excel
version, we will get that posted to members. As noted in the earlier email, I
am targeting providing it to the ExComm for a sanity check on readability and
undertandabiilty for members comments on the document, and then posting to the
bc-GNSO list.

Just a reminder that you will have the transcript from Bene, our Secretariat in
a few days, or sooner, as well, as a memory supplement, or if someone in your
company missed the call and you want to engage with them on the discussions.

Marilyn Cade