ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Re: Business Constituency comment on Board Consideration of IRTP-B Recommendations

  • To: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Re: Business Constituency comment on Board Consideration of IRTP-B Recommendations
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 17:20:10 -0600

i thought Phil Corwin signed up to be rapporteur on this one.

i've been pretty steadily saying that i can't rapporteur this one, so i'd be
happy to participate in a conference call with a rapporteur but i just can't
dive in at the review/edit level.

sorry to be such a louse -- but i just can't.

sorry,

mikey

On Feb 8, 2012, at 11:36 AM, Steve DelBianco wrote:

> Mikey and Chris — following up on today's BC member call.
>
> As our leads on IRTP-B, could you please look at the comment we submitted
> last August (below), and edit to fit the current Public Comment opportunity
> (Link)?
>
> This comment is due 13-Feb-2012.
>
> Thanks,
> Steve
>
> From: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 15:16:54 -0400
> To: <irtp-b-recommendations@xxxxxxxxx>
> Cc: "'bc-GNSO@xxxxxxxxx GNSO list'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Business Constituency comment on Board Consideration of IRTP-B
> Recommendations
>
> The Business Constituency (BC) endorses the recommendations made by the
> IRTP-B Working Group and encourages ICANN Board members to vote in favor of
> the motion as drafted.
>
> If Board members have issues which prevent them from supporting the motion,
> the BC urges the Board refer the issue back to the GNSO Council which can ask
> the IRTP-B working group to review the Board's feedback, and perhaps modify
> recommendations where appropriate.
>
> This document was reviewed and approved by BC members in accordance with our
> charter.
> --
> Steve DelBianco
> Vice chair for policy coordination