ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Mikey transmogrified -- i'm pivoting towards the ISP Constituency

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Mikey transmogrified -- i'm pivoting towards the ISP Constituency
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 08:21:38 -0600

hi all,

just a quick note to say "farewell, but i won't be a stranger" to all my
friends in the BC.

i'm really excited to announce that i'm a mint-fresh member of the ISP
Constituency now.  a gaggle of us have put together a regional peering point in
the upper Midwest of the USA and i'm joining the ISP gang as their
representative.  check out our geeky web page at;

        http://micemn.net/

while i'm really excited to be joining the ISP gang, of course i'm also sad to
be leaving the BC gang where i've gotten to know so many of you over the year.
but i cheer myself up by saying "heck, i'm not going far…"  i'll still see
y'all in all the usual places -- working groups, CSG, ICANN meetings and of
course the bar.

on to the administrative stuff.  Bene, could you drop me from all da lists?
and my departure creates an opening on the Credentials Committee.  a pretty
cool opportunity actually, since the BC is going to be addressing some
interesting puzzles as we work through how "dot-brand" TLDs fit into the mix.

thanks all!  don't be strangers.  my contact info is below.  please use it.

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     http://www.haven2.com