ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Beijing Meeting Attendees

  • To: bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Beijing Meeting Attendees
  • From: Benedetta Rossi <bc-secretariat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 18:36:57 +0100

Dear BC Members,

In preparation for the upcoming ICANN meeting in Beijing, can you please let me know if you are planning on attending, and if so provide me with the following information:

 * Arrival/departure dates
 * Hotel name
 * Extra guests
 * Contact details on site

Please let me know as soon as possible so I can draft a list of BC attendees in preparation for events and meetings taking place in Beijing.

Thank you ever so much for your help,

--
Kind Regards,

Benedetta Rossi