ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] RE: McCarthy/Franklyn comments on closed generics

  • To: "'Ron Andruff'" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'bc - GNSO list'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] RE: McCarthy/Franklyn comments on closed generics
  • From: "Chris Chaplow" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 18:54:55 +0100

Ron

Thanks Ron for your comments.

I found the discussion fascinating, and not being a trade mark lawyer, am
only just hanging on in there.

I must admit I was interested in Mike?s comparison to the .com space which I
agree with, and was pleased that this parallel occurred to me before I read
Mike?s reply.

You have inspired me to re read the thread. I hope others too.

Best,

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director
Andalucia.com S.L.