ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Nom Com March Meeting Report Card

  • To: "'bc - GNSO list'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Nom Com March Meeting Report Card
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 14:22:02 -0400

Dear colleagues,

As you know, we instituted Report Cards this year for the first time in the
Nominating Committee's history to ensure that all ICANN stakeholders are
privy to as much information as the Nom Com can release without compromising
its work to find and appoint candidates to fill key positions within ICANN.
Therefore, it is with pleasure that Waudo Siganga and I provide the BC
membership with the Nominating Committee Report Card from our meeting this
past Wednesday, March 20th.

As always, should you have any thoughts, comments or recommendations for
appointees, please do not hesitate to be in contact with either Waudo or me.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff

RNA Partners, Inc. <http://www.rnapartners.com>