ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Nominating Committee April (Beijing) Meeting Report Card

  • To: "'bc - GNSO list'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Nominating Committee April (Beijing) Meeting Report Card
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 13:34:59 -0400

Dear colleagues,

On behalf of Waudo Segunga and me, please find attached the Nom Com Report
Card, which reflects the issues taken up and other relevant information from
our 9.5 hours of meetings in session.  As always, Waudo and I are happy to
add any clarifications or respond to questions, should there be a need.

Great to see such a large BC team in Beijing!  A lot of excellent work came
as a result of our combined efforts.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff