ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: R: [bc-gnso] Durban Meeting BC Attendees & Extra information

  • To: "bc-secretariat @icann" <bc-secretariat@xxxxxxxxx>, Anjali Hansen <ahansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Friedman, Richard'" <richard.friedman@xxxxxxxxxx>, bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: R: [bc-gnso] Durban Meeting BC Attendees & Extra information
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 12:56:40 -0400

I will arrive Friday during day and remain through the Sat a.m.Thanks, Bene. I
do not speak French, alas.

From: bc-secretariat@xxxxxxxxx
To: AHansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Richard.Friedman@xxxxxxxxxx; bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 16:10:17 +0200

Dear Anjali, Thank you for your response and for letting me know that you are a
French speaker, that’s very helpful.  We are currently organizing the BC and
CSG agendas, and the public agenda for all of the different meetings is not
posted yet, but based on previous meetings I would recommend being there on
Friday evening if possible to attend the weekend GNSO Working Sessions. On
Sunday the CSG hosts an early morning meeting, normally with the two Board
Members from the House. This is yet to be confirmed for the Durban meeting.
For Durban the CSG has also asked for extra time either before or after the
Council meeting on Sunday, which is yet to be scheduled.  For the rest of the
week the BC has the following meetings scheduled: ·         Monday: a closed
meeting at lunchtime, ·         Tuesday: the Cross Constituency Breakfast with
the GAC, open CSG meeting in preparation for the CSG meeting with the Board,
the CSG Meeting with the Board, and finally the BC open meeting in the
afternoon.·         Wednesday: BC closed meeting at lunchtime  Other than the
BC meetings, I would recommend staying for the GNSO Public Meeting which
generally takes place on Wednesday and for the Public Forum which was on
Thursday in Beijing. Dates and times for all meetings will be confirmed once
the ICANN Meeting Schedule is posted online. Please let me know if you have any
further questions, -- Kind Regards, Benedetta RossiBC
Secretariatbc-secretariat@icann.orghttps://community.icann.org/display/gnsobc/Homewww.bizconst.org