ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Delays due to travel challenges returning from int'l travel.

  • To: "bc-secretariat @icann " <bc-secretariat@xxxxxxxxx>, "Bc GNSO list " <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Delays due to travel challenges returning from int'l travel.
  • From: "Marilyn Cade " <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 16:29:08 +0000

Due to travel problems in NE USA, email responses may be delayed. Apologies if
my responses are affecting planning for the BC call or follow up.

I expect to arrive back in DC evening. Will have intermittent email and phone
until then.

If there is a question re CSG schedule for Durban, or CSG discussions, please
copy the Chair as well, and Secretariat. Thanks much to BC members.

Marilyn Cade, CSG rep for BC
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T