ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] RE: Helpful analysis documents by Angie Graves

  • To: Elisa Cooper <Elisa.Cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] RE: Helpful analysis documents by Angie Graves
  • From: stephvg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 10:38:13 +0200

Couldn't agree more.

Thanks Angie.

Stéphane Van Gelder
Chairman and Managing Director/Fondateur
STEPHANE VAN GELDER CONSULTING

T (FR): +33 (0)6 20 40 55 89
T (UK): +44 (0)7583 457053
Skype: SVANGELDER
www.StephaneVanGelder.com
Follow us on Twitter: @stephvg and "like" us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/DomainConsultant
LinkedIn: fr.linkedin.com/in/domainconsultant/