ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] New ICA Webpost

  • To: Phil Corwin <psc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] New ICA Webpost
  • From: stephvg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 10:54:03 +0200

Thanks Philip, this is an interesting read for people who want a better grasp
of the political tensions going on behind the scene at ICANN.

FYI, I have uploaded a link to this piece from my firm's Facebook page on
www.facebook.com/DomainConsultant.

Best,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Chairman and Managing Director/Fondateur
STEPHANE VAN GELDER CONSULTING

T (FR): +33 (0)6 20 40 55 89
T (UK): +44 (0)7583 457053
Skype: SVANGELDER
www.StephaneVanGelder.com
Follow us on Twitter: @stephvg and "like" us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/DomainConsultant
LinkedIn: fr.linkedin.com/in/domainconsultant/