ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] FOR REVIEW BY 11-AUG: BC comments on Expert Working Group for Directory Services ( new Whois)

  • To: "Smith, Bill" <bill.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "<stephvg@xxxxxxxxx>" <stephvg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] FOR REVIEW BY 11-AUG: BC comments on Expert Working Group for Directory Services ( new Whois)
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 15:25:40 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All:

I have reviewed Bill's emails, his comments and those added by Stephane.  I am
fine with Stephane's comments so long as we all feel this wouldn't be a
political bombshell (however realistic and practical it may be).

As for Bill's suggestion about "entities".  I have attempted to suggest
language that I think assuage my concerns.  Bill?

J. Scott

j. scott evans -  head of global brand, domains & copyright - Yahoo! Inc. -
408.349.1385 - jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx