ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] Policy calendar for 29-Aug-2013 BC member call

  • To: "bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx list" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] Policy calendar for 29-Aug-2013 BC member call
  • From: stephvg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 17:45:17 +0200

I support Google's comments here.

As I have said before, I strongly oppose any delay to the GNSO review as this
can only prolong a situation which is detrimental to the NCPH in general, and
the BC in particular.

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Chairman and Managing Director/Fondateur
STEPHANE VAN GELDER CONSULTING

T (FR): +33 (0)6 20 40 55 89
T (UK): +44 (0)7583 457053
Skype: SVANGELDER
www.StephaneVanGelder.com
Follow us on Twitter: @stephvg and "like" us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/DomainConsultant
LinkedIn: fr.linkedin.com/in/domainconsultant/