ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] Policy calendar for 7-Nov-2013 BC member call

  • To: "'Marie Pattullo'" <marie.pattullo@xxxxxx>, "svg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <svg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] Policy calendar for 7-Nov-2013 BC member call
  • From: "Hansen, Anjali" <AHansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 16:31:00 +0000

Me too!

Anjali Karina Hansen  Deputy General Counsel

Tel: 703-247-9340
Fax: 703-276-0634
Email: ahansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ahansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
bbb.org<http://www.bbb.org/>  Start With Trust®

Council of Better Business Bureaus, Inc.
3033 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 600
Arlington, VA  22201

For consumer tips, scams and alerts: Read our blog
<http://www.bbb.org/blog/>Find us on: Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/bbb_us> |
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Better-Business-Bureau-US/25368131403> |
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=1917928&trk=anet_ug_grppro>
| YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/BBBconsumerTips> |
Flickr<http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbb_us>

This message is a private communication, and may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you have received this message by mistake, please
notify the sender by reply email and then delete the message from your system
without printing, copying or forwarding it. Thank you.