ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] FOR REVIEW: BC comment on Accountability and Transparency Review Team recommendations

  • To: "'bc - GNSO list'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] FOR REVIEW: BC comment on Accountability and Transparency Review Team recommendations
  • From: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 00:54:08 +0000

Attached is my first draft BC comment on recommendations from the second
Accountability and Transparency Review Team (ATRT 2).  ICANN's comment page is
here<http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/atrt2-recommendations-09jan14-en.htm>
 and the ATRT2 recommendations are
here<http://www.icann.org/en/about/aoc-review/atrt/final-recommendations-31dec13-en.pdf>.

Initial comments close 21-Feb and reply comments close 15 March.  Today begins
our 14-day review period, putting us on track to submit comments by 3-March.

Marilyn will likely have initial edits, but all BC members are invited to REPLY
ALL with edits (using TRACK CHANGES, please).

-
Steve DelBianco
Vice chair for policy coordination