ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] FILED: BC comment on Potential Change to Registrar Liability Insurance Requirement

  • To: BC List <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] FILED: BC comment on Potential Change to Registrar Liability Insurance Requirement
  • From: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 16:57:26 +0000

Today we filed comment on the Potential Change to the Registrar Liability
Insurance Requirement.

See attached, or at the BC
website<http://www.bizconst.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/BC-Comment-on-liability-insurance-for-registrars.pdf>,
 or the public forum
list<http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-raa-insurance-15jan15/>.

Many thanks to Alex Deacon for his initial draft and to Elisa for edits.   (I
further edited and formatted before submitting)

—
Steve DelBianco
Vice chair for policy coordination
ICANN Business Constituency