ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] FILED: BC comment on PTI Governance Documents

  • To: BC List <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] FILED: BC comment on PTI Governance Documents
  • From: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 17:20:18 +0000

Today we filed our comment on PTI Governance Documents (attached and
here<http://www.bizconst.org/assets/docs/positions-statements/2016/2016_08august_07%20bc%20comment%20on%20pti%20governance%20documents.pdf>).

The comment page is
here<https://www.icann.org/public-comments/pti-governance-documents-2016-07-08-en>.

Thanks to Barbara Wanner for leading the drafting, and to Hibah Hussain and Jay
Msudowski for providing edits.