ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] FILED: BC comment on Draft PTI Bylaws

  • To: BC List <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] FILED: BC comment on Draft PTI Bylaws
  • From: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 02:11:58 +0000

Yesterday we filed our comment on Draft PTI Bylaws (comment
page<https://www.icann.org/public-comments/draft-pti-bylaws-2016-07-12-en>),
attached and
here<https://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-draft-pti-bylaws-12jul16/pdfJx2MPmsLJj.pdf>.

Thanks to Barbara Wanner, Hibah Hussain, and Jay Sudowski for drafting.

This comment was approved in accord with the BC Charter.

—
Steve DelBianco