lifting of price controls? NO THANKS.
- To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: lifting of price controls? NO THANKS.
- From: Domains Owner <domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 08:53:46 -0500
Lifting of price controls ?
English is not my native language but let let me se if I get it right:
1) Today I register a .biz domain for few dollars because I have a
great idea to develop.
2) I invest lot of money and lot of work on my idea and on my few
dollars domain I develop a very successful site.
3) Then, after 10 years, when it is time to renew my few dollars
domain, I get the following email by my registrar:
"Congratulations Mr. Tonelli,
you did really a great job with your few dollars domain.
We are glad to inform you that now, if you want to continue your
business, the new yearly fee for your few dollars domain is $XX,XXX per year.
We are sure you agree that this is very reasonable price for
continuing your so successful business and we are sure you
understand that we deserve a piece of the cake, however if you feel
this as an abuse you are welcome in let expire your
ex-few-dollars-domain, we will take care of it.
I get it rigth or my English is so bad that I did not understand this
"Lifting of price controls" thing ?