ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Opposed to variable pricing of domain names

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Opposed to variable pricing of domain names
  • From: "Mia Doucet" <mia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 10:01:50 -0400

To whom it may concern,

I am a business owner who uses the web, and I oppose this radical change to
the domain system. I have made a considerable investment in developing the
several domain names I own, I am firmly opposed to the variable pricing of
domain names by the .biz registry.

Sincerely,

Mia Doucet

http://www.miadoucet.com

Dedicated to increasing your
profits in the Asia Pacific.

Sign up for "Asia Minute"

www.asiaminute.com

Mia Doucet
Founder and CEO
Asia Mastery

A division of Sales Development Institute
1-519-679-8734
1-800-240-8734