ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Opposed to variable pricing of domain names

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, info-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Opposed to variable pricing of domain names
  • From: "Chad Smith" <chad78@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 18:51:09 -0400

ICANN representatives,

As the owner of several domain names, personally, and an employee who
purchases domain names for my company, I want to express my complete
disapproval of variable pricing of domain names.  This radical departure
from the way the Internet has been run since its beginning would mean severe
problems for me and my company.  Smaller businesses would no longer be able
to have a presence on the web.  That goes against the very nature of the
Internet.

Please do not enact variable pricing of domain names.  Thank you.

--
- Chad Smith
http://www.chadwsmith.com/