ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Proposed Agreements

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Proposed Agreements
  • From: "GolfCourses.com" <Brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 10:12:09 -0500

As a small business owner operating on the Internet, with considerable
dollars invested in my domain names, I am writing to express my deep concern
regarding the lifting of price controls included in the proposed registry
agreements for .org, .biz and. info.
Removal of price caps is likely to result in anticompetitive practices that
seriously impact running an Internet business.  I urge the board to reject
the proposed agreements.

Sincerely,

Brian Null
Owner/CEO