ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

FORMAL DISAGREEMENT TO NEW PROPOSALS

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>, <info-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>, <org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FORMAL DISAGREEMENT TO NEW PROPOSALS
  • From: "Terry Healy" <terry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:42:35 +0100

Dear Sirs,

Please post this message on your comments board to illustrate my total
DISAGREEMENTS with "lifting of price controls" in the proposed info, biz and
org agreements.

I believe this specific element of the proposal only serves to finincial
assist the already self-serving domain registrars (with some exceptions)

I urge there to be a more specific and public discussion on this issue. It
would appear that these new proposals are being pushed through the backdoor
and I can only imagine the can of works that this new proposal will open if
implemented.

Terry Healy
legal@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK