ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Opposed to Variable Pricing

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Opposed to Variable Pricing
  • From: Pamela Dodd <pamdodd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 11:30:15 -0400

As a small business owner with considerable investment in developing the domain names I own, I am firmly opposed to the variable pricing of domain names by the .biz registry.

The Internet works fine just as it is and provides a space where everyone can do business, big and small. Imposing variable pricing would impose a chilling damper not only on .biz site owners but on everyone who uses the Internet.

I urge you to drop the variable pricing idea completely.

Pam Dodd

Pamela Dodd
8702 Bay Hill Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32819