ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Adamently Opposed to .biz registry changes.

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Adamently Opposed to .biz registry changes.
  • From: "Steve Wright" <celebpic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 08:36:34 -0600

To whom it may concern:

I am 100% opposed to variable pricing of domain names by the .biz registry.  I
have invested a considerable amount of money in developing the domain names I
own.  Now it could all blow away with this variable pricing.  Of course to the
bigger companies, it will be business as usual.  But you will have contributed
to making the bigger companies richer and the smaller companies poorer.  This
kind of thing happens all the time, but we don't need to experience it on the
internet also.  Currently it's a level playing field and it needs to stay that
way.  It's the one chance smaller companies have to succeed.  Making these
changes will take that chance away.  Thank you.

Regards,

John Chadwick