ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

To who it may concern

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, info-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: To who it may concern
  • From: "chris allen" <angisson2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:32:40 -0400

Hello,

I was reading on NamePros.com and about the new
*Agreement<http://www.icann.org/tlds/agreements/biz/registry-agmt-28jul06.pdf>
* Proposed for .BIZ, .INFO AND .ORG, the loophole would allow registers to
set renewal cost per name basis, witch means, domains like sex.info or
car.org would have a renew  very high. this is bad, bad bad, there is no
other words to put it in, this if passed could and will hurt the whole
Internet. the registers will be like starving kittens, when they get a hold
of this  they will try and get all they can, and there being so many good
names out there, they  will be loving it. my point is, not only is it unfair
but* unlogical. *Please, don't pass this agreement, it will be bad for
everyone on the internet.

--
~ Chris Allen
www.4TeensOnly.com Owner / Admin