ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Opposed to Variable Pricing

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Opposed to Variable Pricing
  • From: "Jim Stevenson" <jimstevenson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 11:30:45 -0700

Dear Board Member,

I am strongly opposed to the idea of variable pricing for the .biz domain
name registry.  As a small business owner and user of the internet who has
made considerable investment in the domain names I own, this would be
disastrous to my business.  Do not institute the variable pricing model.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

James L. Stevenson

James L. Stevenson